Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happiest Place on Earth

This post is really late, but I wanted to make sure that I put a few pictures on here from our semi-annual trip to Laguna Beach, California. This year everyone on my dad's side was able to come, so there were over 30 of us! It was so much fun... I wanted to post all my pictures, but I took probably 200, and I'm pretty sure that would bore everyone :)




Our family took up the entire floor of our hotel!



Our family - Josh, me, Jacob, Dad, Mom, Ben, Lauren, Alyssa



The boys showing off their cute (white) legs.



Part of our sandcastle that we make every year... complete with hot tub.





We got almost every adult and plenty of the grandchildren in the ocean at one time. Even grandpa got in for a while!



Aaron, Cooper and Josh on the beach.



Jacob pretending that he's on Pride Rock during our walk to the Tide Pools.



The family at the Jack Wyland Gallery

Josh, Cooper, Will, Karaline, me, Lauren, Alyssa, Ben, Jacob, Samantha, and Emma. I may be the oldest in this group, but I'm definitely not the tallest. :)



Emma with her collection of sea shells.


The beautiful ocean. Sigh.



Some of the cousins at the hot tub.



Sisters forever. Dang, we're cute.


We wanna go back! Laguna is definitely the happiest place on earth for the Andrus family.

1 comment:

janderson said...

Dang, I missed meeting your boyfriend on Sunday night!! Do you think he would let you post a picture or two on the blog? Or is it still too early for that level of commitment? ;)

ps. where did you meet?
pps. where does he go to school?
ppps. I'm seriously dying of curiosity here!