Saturday, October 10, 2009

Update

I am officially horrible at this. Everytime I look at one of my friends' blogs I get that small sinking feeling of guilt at how long it has been since I've posted anything. It's not that nothing has happened... in fact, my life has been crazybusy pretty much since I've written last. I guess it's better that I'm living my life instead of blogging all the time... but here is an update for those who are still hanging in there with me...

SCHOOL/WORK
Teaching 6th grade
LOVE my class
Tired all the time
Loving the paycheck
Hating the correcting/grading
Learning something new every day

CHURCH
Still choir director
Still learning to love being choir director...
Activities Committe Secretary
Missing Alyssa at BYU
Loving the ward

OTHER
Excited for fall
Not excited for the cold
Falling in love with the TV show Glee
Also in love with the soundtrack from Glee
Newfound love for the TV show The Office
Tired all the time (still)
Learning to get used to that :)

1 comment:

Crystal and Mike said...

Oh Jess I love you! I am so glad I got to see you at my shower and reception, and for the cute blog update! Keep us posted!